Éamonn Fitzmaurice and Ronan McCarthy review the All-Ireland finals with Mike Quirke and Tony Leen.
In association with Renault, official car partner of the GAA.
– Have Kerry got defenders after all?
– But different horses needed for the Dublin course
– The validation of Tommy Walsh’s pain
– How Walsh told Fitzmaurice his Kerry story wasn’t over
– Who will ref the final? Is David Gough compromised?
– How JIm Gavin flicked the switch to unleash marauding Dubs
– The Hill 16 factor
– The making of the current Dubs in 2016
– How Mayo’s fatigue kicked in when they were pushed to the cliff-edge
And much more in an hour of fascinating football chat.