Thinking about what dish should you prepare for the winter season?
Here’s a perfect recipe for the Australia cold season – a crock pot beef stew Irish recipe. If you want to serve a tasty dish for your family and friends, this recipe is worth a try. Moreover, it’s really easy to make too!
For a six-serving meal, all you need is the following recipes:
2 kilos of beef stew meat (cut 1 inch strips)
¼ cup of flour
½ teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
3 diced potatoes
1 stalk of sliced celery
1 ½ teaspoon of salt
1 ½ cups of beef broth
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon of paprika
2 chopped onions
- Place 2 kilo of meat in the crockpot.
- On a separate plate, mix the salt, pepper, and flour carefully.
- After making a mixture, pour it over the meat in the crockpot.
- Stir the mixture to make a good coating on the meat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and make sure to stir and mix it well.
- You can now heat it on a low fire for at least 10-12 hours or 4-6 hours for a high fire.
- Finally, stir the stew well and you are now ready to serve the recipe.