Larry Gogan is tipped to make a run for the Presidency of Ireland or for a guest DJ set in Coppers after he announced his 2FM departure yesterday.
The 84-year-old will be moving to RTE Gold at the end of the month.
But now that his 40 year stint is coming to an end, bets are on that he’ll take on other ventures to coincide with the big move.
Paddy Power have revealed that it’s 66/1 that Gogan will release his own clothing range, entitled ‘They didn’t suit you’ in homage to his Just A Minute Quiz.
Of the more obvious bets, he is currently a 4/6 shot to appear as guest on The Late Late Show and that’s one we’d be willing to put money on.
A Paddy Power spokeswoman said: “While it’s unlikely that he’ll make a cameo appearance on this season of Ireland’s Dancing With The Stars or that he’ll pop up on reality TV show Love Island, there’s a distinct possibility he’ll receive the Freedom of Dublin, or an Honorary Doctorate could also be on the cards.
“But at odds of 50/1, we’re secretly holding out hope that he’ll do a guest DJ set in Coppers.”
Here’s the best Larry Gogan bets:
- To appear as a guest on The Late Late Show- 4/6
- To be turned into a wax work-8/1
- To be unveiled as a statue at RTE- 16/1
- To receive freedom of Dublin- 6/1
- To receive an Honorary Doctorate- 4/1
- Appear in U2’s next music video- 25/1
- Make a cameo appearance on DWTS 2019- 18/1
- Present his own quiz show on TV- 18/1
- Appear on Love Island- 33/1
- Release his own Christmas song- 28/1
- Do a DJ set in Coppers- 50/1
- Release a clothing brand/range ‘They didn’t suit you’- 66/1
- Release his own range of glasses for Specsavers- 80/1
- Run for President- 66/1
- Manage the Dublin Senior Football Team- 100/1
How to follow Dublin Live on social media
You can like our main Facebook page here.
Our Dublin Live Sports Page – which brings you all your Dublin sports news – can be found here.
The Dublin Live Twitter account is @DublinLive.
Our Instagram account can be found here.
Source: Celebrity News Ireland