Lamb has usually been a springtime dish. But grilled lamb chops are a summer delicacy and if you are entertaining this summer then try this chargrilled Aussie lamb chops with mint jelly, corn and chilli coleslaw recipe.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 4 x 160 g Coles Australian Lamb Forequarter Chops
- 1/3 cup (80ml) mint jelly, warmed
- 4 cobs corn, husks removed, halved
- 250 g pkt Coles Brand Coleslaw Mix
- 1 stick celery, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Brand Coleslaw Dressing
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook lamb, basting with mint jelly, for 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Rest, covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Season.
- Cook corn cobs on grill, turning, for 7 minutes or until charred.
- Meanwhile, combine coleslaw, celery, chilli and dressing in a large bowl.
- Serve lamb with corn and coleslaw, and top with mint.